Lodge, Clonakilty, West Cork, Ireland.
Breakfast - The most important meal of
An extensive choice of breakfast to suit
all tastes is served in our
Guest Dining room. Only the really hungry can finish off our full Irish
breakfast with the famous 'Clonakilty Black pudding'
(Click photo to access photo gallery)
extensive breakfast menu is offered with locally sourced produce, and
home baking .We also cater for vegetarians.
All main courses are cooked to order.
- Traditional Full
Irish Bacon, Egg, Sausage &Tomato
- Small Irish - the lighter option
- Scrambled eggs with Bacon or Tomato
- Scrambled eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Wholemeal Porridge with a variety of toppings
- Poached Eggs on Toast
- Potato Waffles and Beans
- Fresh Fruit Platter with Yoghurt
- Continental … Self service from the Sideboard
- Fruit juices, Cereals, Yoghurts and Fresh fruit available on sideboard
Our sausages and pudding are made locally by the renowned Clonakilty Black Pudding Company. Our yogurts 'Irish Yogurts’ are made in Clonakilty Town by local firm which was started up a few years ago by a local entrepreneur and which maintains valuable employment in the area.
2010 finalist in The Clonakilty Tourism Awards.
Clonakilty Bed and Breakfast