Lodge, Location :
Tudor Lodge is located 200m from
Clonakilty town center, approx. 40mins west from Cork airport (N71) and
50 min. from the Ringaskiddy ferryport.
Tudor Lodge is within a 3 minute drive of the 'West Cork Model Railway
Village' and Inchydoney's 'Blue Flag' beach. Michael Collin's
birthplace, the Henry Ford museum,
Drombeg Stone Circle, Clonakilty Animal Park and Lisselan Estate
Golf course are in very close proximity.
Ideally situated to use as a base to
tour Cork-Kerry region and in particular the 'Ring of Kerry'.
Lodge, Directions :
From East :
- From Cork City take the N71 for West Cork.
- Drive through Innishannon and Bandon following signs
for N71 & Clonakilty
- At the roundabout coming into Clonakilty take sign
for Town Centre.
- At center of Town you pass large monument on your
left, turn right up the hill after this and Tudor Lodge is
signposted and visible from there.
From West :
- From West follow N71 , at Roundabout take 1st Exit
into Town Center
- At junction of AIB Bank and Church turn left up the
hill beside Mick Finn’s Pub.
- At top of hill turn right at T junction following
sign for Tudor Lodge.
- Tudor Lodge is approx. 100m on the
Sat Nav Coordinates : +51°
37' 32.06", -8° 53' 21.39"
Lodge - Map.
View Larger Map
finalist in The Clonakilty Tourism Awards.
Bed and Breakfast